Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Satisfaction Reporting - number of surveys sent vs. number responded

Brit Hickerson May 31, 2022

Is it possible to report on the number of customer satisfaction surveys sent vs. the number responded? I'm not finding a Series to add that to a custom report. Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Brit Hickerson,

With the Issue Filter Formula and Advanced Issue Filter Formula gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app, you can track these numbers and display them on your Jira dashboards or Confluence pages in various ways.

This app offers many other gadgets that you can use in Jira Service Management. See also this blog article

If you have questions, please contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Thank you,

Danut M.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

@Brit Hickerson The only metric you can report on is average rating.  This can be compared to other metrics.  There is not a sent or response metric for customer satisfaction.  I would suggest submitting an enhancement request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Brit Hickerson June 1, 2022

Hi @Brant Schroeder thanks for your reply. Is there a way to add the number of customer satisfaction surveys sent vs. the number responded to a dashboard instead? Can you recommend any gadgets that may work for that? Thanks again!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

There is nothing like that in the dashboards.  I do not know of any way to get the information.  The only thing I can think of would be to use a BI app and pull the number of closed issues and compare that to the number of responses. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events