Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Customer Satisfaction Reporting - number of surveys sent vs. number responded

Is it possible to report on the number of customer satisfaction surveys sent vs. the number responded? I'm not finding a Series to add that to a custom report. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader May 31, 2022

@Brit Hickerson The only metric you can report on is average rating.  This can be compared to other metrics.  There is not a sent or response metric for customer satisfaction.  I would suggest submitting an enhancement request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Hi @Brant Schroeder thanks for your reply. Is there a way to add the number of customer satisfaction surveys sent vs. the number responded to a dashboard instead? Can you recommend any gadgets that may work for that? Thanks again!

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Jun 01, 2022

There is nothing like that in the dashboards.  I do not know of any way to get the information.  The only thing I can think of would be to use a BI app and pull the number of closed issues and compare that to the number of responses. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Coming Soon: Insight Changing to Assets

The 2020 acquisition of Mindville added powerful asset and configuration management capabilities to Jira Service Management in the form of Insight. Following the completion of that integration, custo...

293 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you