Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Portal displaying "ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key"

James Yoon January 6, 2022

Just received a report for an error on one of our customer facing Jira Service Management portals and they reported the that they were receiving the following error "ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key" which is preventing them from submitting the request.

recaptcha error.PNG

recaptcha error.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2022

Hey @James Yoon 

This seems to Captcha problem in the browser they are logged in. Ask them to try to login from incognito browser mode to see if the issue persists. If there is no errors then ask them to clear cache/cookies for this site in browser settings.

I would recommend get in contact with Atlassian Support to seek their assistance https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Regards,

Vishwas

James Yoon January 7, 2022

Thank you @Vishwas 

We tried multiple browsers and clearing cache/cookies from each.  Did a reboot for good measure as well but the issue persists.

This is a customer facing portal so one thing we noticed is that the issue does not occur for users who have logged in to their Atlassian account but that this occurs only for customers who do not have Atlassian accounts.

I just wanted to see if anyone in the community experienced this so thought I would ask here first.  I'll take your advise and open a case with Atlassian Support.  

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2022

Haa I see that might be the issue, how are customers logging into your portal, or anyone on web without account can login ?. 

Please go ahead open a case with Support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events