Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Portal Filter by Status

Rian Nugraha January 10, 2022

Hello Jira

I have a problem for a Customer Portal I'm creating.
some time ago i have set up customer portal, filter by status can still be selected from customer account, but now my customer can't click on filter "Status".

Can anyone help me show "Open Requests" and "Closed Requests" based on previous standard filters.

Filter Portal.png

3 answers

1 vote
Rian Nugraha January 11, 2022

Thank you to @Jack Brickey and @Joseph Chung Yin for the answered.
but i cant chosee any status because dropdown list can't choose status filter.

a few months a dropdown status still showed the list filter like a sample image below

Status.png

But now, if I click on that status, no status list appears

Regard's
Rian

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

@Rian Nugraha -

In addition to what @Jack Brickey mentioned, can you still see CLOSED requests via the filter?  If not, take a look to see if your issues via the project UI or via advanced search to see what is your issues' resolution values?

In JSM, if an issue has a resolution value, then it will be considered CLOSED.  Therefore it should show up in the portal using the CLOSED requests filter. 

Lastly, resolution value setting is controlled via the WF transitions. 

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

You should be able to select the status column and choose from the available statuses in the drop-down. Appears that you don't have any open requests I'm wondering if you could create a test request from the portal and see if that changes the behavior.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events