Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Portal Field

Gabriely Gavanski December 4, 2019

Good afternoon
I created a field in JIRA service desk, added it to the workflow, but would like to know how I release it to appear on the customer portal?

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2019

While you can add a custom field to the form that is used when creating an issue you cannot add the custom field in the detail view of and issue.

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

If I understand your question correctly, go to Request Types under Project Settings, and then click on the request where you need to add the field. Click Edit Fields and then Add a field on the upper right hand side.

fields.png

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Hope that answer your question.

I created a field inside Jira Service Desk, being a question to appear on the customer portal when it changes the issue status from "Resolved" to "Certified"

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2019

So, you only want this field to show when the status changes to that status?

This, will not be a padding field at the time of issue opening

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2019

Not sure I quite understand. Can you screenshot where you want this to show?

For example, the ticket is in "Resolved" status, when the customer clicks the "Certificate" button, I want the field I created in JIRA SERVICE DESK to appear.

pic.JPG

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2019

I dont think that's possible with Jira Service Desk out of the box. You will probably need an add on like the ones Deviniti provides.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/39038/deviniti

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events