Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Facing Dashboard possible?

Danielle Beebe May 10, 2023

Hello! My team and I provide Customer and Tech Support for our company's App. I wanted to know if there's a way for our clients to easily view all open tickets/issues for their accounts. Essentially, we're looking for a customer facing dashboard page where they can check on all Open/In Progress issues related to just their account at a glance, so that our clients don't need to contact us for updates on individual tickets/issues.

Any tips on how this may be done or if it's at all possible would be greatly appreciated, as I've been using JSM for close to a year now, but only recently been promoted to an Administrator role and haven't learned enough about JSM's advanced capabilities yet. Thanks!

2 answers

2 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

If you have set up your JSM to automatically share new requests with the customer's organization then they will be able to see all issues for their organization if they go to Requests in the portal. If you want more/different reporting then you would need an app from the Marketplace that allows you to add reports to the portal. 

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 12.02.12 PM.png

1 vote
Denitsa Stefanova May 11, 2023

Hi @Danielle Beebe

The app that my team created, called Advanced Portal Reports, can provide your clients with an extended report for each of their Jira Service Management tickets, including additional details (e.g. SLA). Projects administrators can easily provide customers with access to hand picked data only. There are many other functionalities that the app provides and if it sounds helpful you can try it free for 30 days.

Cheers,

Denitsa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events