Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Custom report using Request Form Fields - Not allowing to Filter

Hi Team,

I am trying to create a custom report/queue for a particular request type of a project. The request type contains a request form with a field called "Requested For". It is a multi user selection field(Issue Field : Requested For). I am trying to use filter for this field, but it is always showing as all even though we select any specific user. 

Please help. Attaching my JQL below

project = "Test Service Desk" and (status = "Done" or status = "Resloved") and
(Type = "SD-Onboarding/Off-boarding" or Type = "Service Request with Approvals") and
("Duration of Access request" = "Permanent/Till Works in said Function" or ("Duration of Access request" = "Temporary" and "Access End Date" > endOfDay())) and "Requested For" = "xxx@yyy.com"

Untitled.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Mohammed Fasil Parayil ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community and pointing this one out,  and it looks like you found a new bug.  That we are tracking here:

However, while I was able to reproduce the behavior on a test instance I was only able to trigger this when filtering in the "Basic" filtering mode, If I switch to advanced and search and used a JQL statement it was defining the users correctly in my tests, and I noted this as the workaround in the Bug report.

Are you saying that even when you apply the JQL filter you noted that the value still defaults to "All"?

Regards,
Earl

@Earl McCutcheon , Thanks for reporting the issue. In JQL it is working fine. It was in the basic filter I found the issue

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

288 views 0 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you