cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Tiles in Customer Service Management pages

Mitch Robinson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 23, 2024

Hi All

We are going through the configuration of the Customer Service Management feature within JSM and have completed a first pass import of the customer metadata.

For both the Organization and Customer profiles, it would greatly improve the structure of the pages if we were able to create custom tiles in the same section that, for Organizations, contains the Customers, Requests and Notes tiles, and be able to place them in a custom order.

This way you could group custom fields into categories, and not have an extensive list of fields beneath the Organization (or Customer) name on the left.

This could be used to group custom fields such as address/geographical locations, key contact information, key websites or confluence pages, etc.

2024-01-24_17-52-21.png

At the moment the max custom fields is 50 for standard accounts, and if anywhere near this amount of custom fields is used, the list on the left is extensive and scrolling for the right information could become tedious.

Inclusion of this functionality would definitely improve the user experience and aesthetics of the CSM feature.

Let me know if anyone has any feedback on the above suggestion/enhancement request.

Kind regards

Mitch

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events