cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Screen not working

Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2024

Dear Community,

I have created a custom screen for change requestion to capture the reason for rejection. I have added this screen in workflow transition to Rejected. But I am not getting a screen pop-up to enter rejection notes.

Am I doing something wrong here?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2024

I just found out that, there is restriction of custom pop-up screens while the changes are going though approval phases.

Wish they could remove this restriction.

Derek F. July 25, 2024

You and me both. They did it in Data Center: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4789

If you find the issue for implementation in Cloud, lmk!

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2024

@Vijay Dadi -

Is the Rejected Note a custom field that you included in the custom screen?  Can you provide a screenshot of the pop-up screen for us to assist you further.

Lastly, please ensure that the screen is associated with the proper WF transition for the issue type (used for your Request Type) correctly?  

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2024

@Joseph Chung Yin ,

Attached is the screenshot of the rejection screen, which includes one field.

rejection 2.png

Also attached is the screenshot which shows it is attached to the proper workflow and added in the status transition in workflow.

rejection.pngrejection 1.png

0 votes
Bastien Delourmel May 13, 2024

Hello @Vijay Dadi

Are we talking about a screen that should appear on the agent view?

Then, can you double check, if the screen is associated to the right workflow (which is associated to the right issue type)?

Plus can you double-check that you've correctly associated the custom screen with the transition to the "Rejected" status?

When double checking those, can you add screenshots?

Thanks,

Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2024

@Bastien Delourmel 

Here are the screenshots.

Screen is associated with proper workflow and workflow is associated with proper issue type which is change.

rejection.pngrejection 1.png

Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2024

I just found out that, there is restriction of custom pop-up screens while the changes are going though approval phases.

Wish they could remove this restriction.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events