Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Report - Transferred Tickets

Tim Rix December 15, 2020

We have our support organization split up into 4 separate JSM projects and each team works on their own tickets.  Occasionally, a user will create a ticket in the wrong project and an agent will transfer the ticket to the correct team's project.  

I need to create a report to capture this data so we can use it for service improvements in our portal design.  I can see the project transfer in the ticket history but I can't find a way to query for this to create a report.  Any idea which field I need to specify for this?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2020

Tim,

This is not possible through delivered JQL - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-41039

I know people have used scritprunner to get information out but I am nor sure there solution would work on cloud.  

Another work around that you might try is require to search issues moved from one project to another. Create a Custom Field named " Previous Project " and use a workflow transition add-ons (JSU, JWME, ScriptRunner etc) to copy the value of Project Name/Key into the this Custom Field via a post function during issue creation.

Tim Rix December 17, 2020

That's kind of what I thought.  Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events