Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Report: Look back window

Sarah Hord December 20, 2021

Hi there, 

I'm trying to track my team's response time by building a custom report. I set a 2 month lookback window but am only seeing the previous week. Does anyone have experience manipulating the specific issues to calculate weekly averages?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2021

Hello @Sarah Hord,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if you are creating a custom report from the project itself or if it’s a custom report from an add-on.

On Jira Service Management reports, you can change the date range by clicking on “Show”:

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 17.50.05.png

If it’s not showing the expected results, then it’s necessary to confirm if the JQL added to the series will return results older than the previous weeks. You can try copying the JQL and filter by the series. For example:

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 18.02.08.png 

Then, going to Filters > Advanced search it’s possible to use the JQL to search for the tickets:

Organizations in (xxxxx, "xxxxxxx", "xxxxx") AND "Time to first response" = breached()

Searching directly on the advanced search will help understand if there is something missing and affecting the results of the reports.

Feel free to share more details or even screenshots so we can test them here.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Sarah Hord January 18, 2022

Hi Angélica! Thanks for your response. I'm creating a custom report from the project.

Sarah Hord January 26, 2022

@Angélica Luz this is super helpful -- thanks again!

Do you know how to omit non-working days from the results?

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 11.46.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-26 at 11.55.46 AM.png

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2022

Hi @Sarah Hord,

I’m glad I could help!

Regarding the working days on the reports, it’s not possible to remove the weekends. This is because the reports are based on JQL and currently, it’s not supported to filter specific days via JQL.

There are feature requests suggesting improvements for that:

Please, click on Vote for this issue and also watch it to receive updates from our product managers.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events