Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custimize customer portal sidebar

İsmail Özçelik October 5, 2023

How I can custimize the customer portal sidebar? I want to add some fields.

3 answers

3 votes
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2023

Hi,

Are you asking about My Requests page? You can add some fields predefined by Atlassian. Unfortunately, the list is limited. You can check how to configure it here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/customize-the-columns-in-your-customers-requests-list/. If you need to present some custom fields, you have to find some app on the Atlassian Marketplace. But keep in mind that they provide a separate page with requests - it can be important due to security issues.

Regards,

Kate

İsmail Özçelik October 5, 2023

I mean the single issue view in customer portal. Also the list view is not customizable, there is not much field.

Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2023

If you want to customize requests themselves, this app would help: Extension for JSM by Deviniti.

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2023

@İsmail Özçelik , thank you for clarifying! So still there is no native possibility to present values from fields which are not added to the request form. You can achieve it using our app Feature Bundle for Jira Service Management. It's all-in-one solution as it provides many features for customer portal. Contact us if you need a demo or if you would like to discuss more about your needs: calendly.com/appsvio.

0 votes
Elitsa Velikova October 5, 2023

Hi @İsmail Özçelik  ,

If you are open to use an add-on, you can have a look at the one my team has created: Advanced Portal Reports.

It will allow you to show any custom field on the Customer view in the portal and it also provides your customers (portal users) with a table report where they can see, search, filter and export all their Jira Service Management tickets, including many additional details (incl. SLAs, custom fields, etc.), with a very simple UI. If it sounds helpful you can try it free for 30 days.

Greetings,

Elitsa

0 votes
Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2023

Hi @İsmail Özçelik !

You can customize the entire Customer Portal using add-ons such as the Theme Extension for Jira Service Management.

It's from Hexygen.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events