Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating customers (in To and Cc) and adding as participants

Marvin Pedersen October 24, 2023

Hi!

I created a Service Project for a team in our company.
They have a lot mail correspondence with people outside our company, which is fine.

But they have a wish that a customer outside our company can create another customer if they add a person in the To or Cc field in an email.
Also this new customer should be added in the "Request Participants" field when added in the email.

I know an agent within the project can create customers if they add someone in the To or Cc field in an email and this person will be added as request participant.
I found this options where customers can create other customers based on customer access.
Customer access.PNGBut this does not seem to work.
In the Customer Access I did set up so that Customers can create other Customers.

Is this even possible? How?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marcus Jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2023

Hi Marvin,

You need to also set the customer permissions at the project level. In Project Settings > Customer Permissions, The customer sharing should be set to either of the lower two options. CustomerPermissions_ProjectLevel.png

Marvin Pedersen October 25, 2023

Hi Marcus

Thanks a lot! Worked immediately. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders