cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a new portal

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2023

Hello

I have a JSM project in Jira cloud.

I already have a portal for the JSM project.

Is it possible to create multiple portals for a single JSM project?

If yes can you please let me know how to do it.

Thanks

Abe

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2023

@AbrahamA -

Unfortunately, it is not possible unless only if you have "Enterprise" subscription where you can create multi-sites setup.

By default, there is one portal for your site.  You can have multiple projects hosted within the same portal. 

One project also cannot exist in multiple portals.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2023

We have enterprise subscription. 

I am looking for steps to create new portal please for same JSM  project

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2023

@AbrahamA -

I would recommend you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for assistance.  It is my understanding that a same project cannot be hosted among different sites (portals).  However, I could be wrong.

Best,, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events