Create Alert ticket

Aleksandr Ganiyev January 16, 2022

Hello,
I using Jira service management cloud.
Our company have server "Wazuh" which connected to all of production servers and determinate who and when connected to Prod servers and changed something in these servers.
Now I need to Integrate Alert notification from server Wazuh to jira for automation create ticket to jira.
Could you help me please with advice on how I can do this.

1 comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2022

Hi @Aleksandr Ganiyev ,

I'm unfamiliar with the "Wazuh" product and how it would throw alerts.

However, since you are on Cloud JSM you have access to Opsgenie as well. I would suggest taking a look at that route to see if it solves your use case.

Opsgenie is a alert management system which can pull from multiple sources to create alerts and tickets based on a preset configuration.

Wazuh itself is not part of the out of the box integrations but there are the catchall "mail" and "api" connectors your might be able to use.

https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/what-is-opsgenie

Aleksandr Ganiyev January 17, 2022

Thanks for response,

I will take a look information by link below and try to use this for decide my task.

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans

I took a look information about product Opsgenie and also found instruction for used this product but i cant find out about one.

In manual has showed that for integration Opsgenie by mail need to get to setting and choose email integration but in our jira service desk after connect to setting Opsgenie dont appear relevant list of integrations.

How i can add "integration list" to Opsgenie

If possible could you explain to me this situation pleaseStep 1.PNGStep 2.PNG

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2022

@Aleksandr Ganiyev ,

If you click on the "Integrations" menu itself you should see a list of all the possible integrations.

Email/Mail should be one of those.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2022

I did check on my instance and it looks like this:

image.png

Are you an admin and on which plan are you? 

Could be different from plan to plan.. gotta check that.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2022

On my Free plan I see the same as you so that would most likely be the limitation.

Yes this program we use like free.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events