Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected Google Org no longer have access

Chad R February 11, 2021

I connected our Google Org to Jira, now I can no longer access jira or jira service center. Doesn’t matter whether I use my google account or the email and password it says I don’t have access. Can anyone help? I opened a support ticket and was told the cloud site had been deleted...

1 answer

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

You could ask the Atlassian team to restore your instance if they have a backup!

Chad R February 11, 2021

Thanks for the suggestion but I can’t tell if it has been deleted or if I just don’t have access. According to my support ticket I tried to open it is gone forever, although I am not sure what would have facilitated the purge.

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Please navigate to admin.atlassian.com and see whether you can see the site you have created is present.

Based on that we can decide whether your site is deleted or not.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Chad R February 12, 2021

I have deteremined that we had two accounts at some point. One is deleted, the other is still active, but I have no access. When I go to admin.atlassian.com it asks me to create an organization. However, If I go to our helpdesk portal, it shows me a ticket that I submitted yesterday, but it only give me ticket creator access.

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2021

Then the site is not deleted, it should be present since you are able to see the tickets, you have to get the admin access to the site.

You can raise a request with the Atlassian team asking to get the access, saying access was lost when trying to connect with Google (I guess it's G Suite?)

Thanks,
Pramodh

Chad R February 15, 2021

Support is telling me to direct my issue to community support, and you are telling me to direct it to Atlassian. Not sure exactly what to do here, feels like I am stuck in an infinite loop. 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2021

Not sure what is going on. Let's figure this out over a call if you would like.

You can connect with me at whiletrueisinfinity@gmail.com

Thanks,
Pramodh

Chad R February 15, 2021

Just sent you a Google Meet invite.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events