Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

¿Como ver información de campos de la Organizaciones en un filtro o panel?

Karent de Lavalle Galvis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2024

Es de suma importancia ver información de diferentes campos dentro de la ficha de una Organización y poder filtrar, Ccomo podría hacer esto?

Ejemplo:

Dentro de la Organización tengo un campo que se llama versión y la información que contiene este campo, me gastaría verla en un grafico dinámico y fácil.

2 answers

0 votes
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2024

Hola @Karent de Lavalle Galvis :)

Bienvenida a la comunidad! Si tu meta es ver información de diferentes fuentes de una manera centralizada, donde puedas filtrar y customizarlo a tu manera, te recomiendo nuestra app Dashboard Hub Pro.

Dashboard Hub Pro te permite crear y compartir paneles (dashboards) avanzados y customizados de una manera fácil e intuitiva. Por que no pruebas el periodo gratuito de 30 días de prueba para ver si satisface tus necesidades?

Quizás te guste saber que Dashboard Hub Pro tiene una version en español.

Si tienes alguna duda al probarlo, estaremos encantadísimos de hacer una llamada y ayudarte.

Best video thumbail screenshot full size.png

Un saludo,

Iván García, Product Marketing Manager

0 votes
Anusha A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2024

Hi Karent de Lavalle Galvis,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community support and Thanks for your question!

I tried to google translate your request and this is what your requirement looks like - 

It is extremely important to see information from different fields within an Organization's file and be able to filter. 
How could I do this?
Example:Within the Organization I have a field called version and the information that this field contains,
I would like to see it in a dynamic and easy graph.

When it comes to using Dashboards for Jira Service Management projects, there are some limitations, for example, the Organization can't be used as Statistic Type.

Below you can find the details of each gadget available to use on dashboards:

However, if you feel that even dashboards and gadgets aren't what you are looking for, then I recommend you to check the third-party add-on below:

This add-on is used by many customers who are looking for more customization in Jira. We definitely understand that we have the opportunity to improve our reports in Jira, and we are tracking the feedback from customers and updates from the product team at the following feature request:

I suggest you add yourself as a watcher in order to be notified about updates on the development cycle. Also, we encourage you to share your use case in the comments so our product teams can be aware of the desired feature.

If you are not familiar with our Feature Request Policy, you can learn more about it here. In case you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to write back.

Regards,

Anusha A

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events