Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Como puedo hacer visibles los SLA en el portal?

Sergio David Bolivar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

Hola

Se que el portal no es muy configurable pero quiero saber si alguien me puede indicar como seleccionar los datos que el cliente ve en el portal, relacionado con el estado de la solicitud, tipo de solicitud (panel derecho de la vista de la solicitud).

Les agradezco cualquier información 

1 answer

0 votes
Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2024

@Sergio David Bolivar , Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Currently these are all the fields that you can customize in the Customer Portal to be displayed to the user

Captura de tela 2024-05-15 001806.png

To know how to customize these columns, please, follow the guide: Customize the columns in your customers' requests list | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support

About the subject of your question, SLA is not an available option to be displayed in the customer portal by nativately.

There's some apps who can give you this feature in the Atlassian Marketplace, the most famous app is: Extension for Jira Service Management | Atlassian Marketplace, but feel free to look for other apps who offer similar resources.

Hope this helps you :)

Kind regards,

Fernando

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events