cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments don't appear until after page refresh

Sue Lund
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2023

I have a JSM Agent who is having issues with comments in tickets.  She adds a comment and saves it, but then she can't see it until she refreshes the page.  She thinks this started happening just this week.

Has anyone else seen this issue, or does anyone know why it happens?  I have not had it happen to me and only one person has reported it as an issue.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2023

Hi Sue, there is a Jira ticket to work on Refreshing pages after save.  I've run into this a bunch of times.  JSWCLOUD-25322 

I would suggest voting for it and watching it for updates.  I would agree in a JSM environment having the screen update without needing to click refresh is important when working with your customers. 

As far as a workaround, I'm not sure if it might be related to cookies, or browsers.

I think it's better than it used to be, but it's a challenge when you are working with a web based application.

Sue Lund
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2023

Thank you Dan.  I have added a comment and added my vote.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events