cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing automation between two incidents

Juan Carlos Cardenas Padilla September 22, 2022

Good day

I have a flow as follows:

An incident is created and I follow the flow of the states, so when it reaches the change management field, it creates a ticket for me and links it to the incident, so I would like that when the change management ticket is followed in the state "closed" the current incident that was created at the beginning is closed and is automatically resolved.

Incidet Workflow:

when it reaches the change management state it creates an issue called change management

Workflows incident.png

Change workflows:

cuando se crea crea la incidencia lo asigna como un cambio, lo qeu necesito es que cuando quede en cerrado el flujo de indicentes vea que la gestion de cambio se cerro y el automaticamente lo resuelva

Gestion de cambios.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

@Juan Carlos Cardenas Padilla 

I believe if you use the the trigger "When issue Transition" with a condition of the status and issue type and add a branch by linked issue ( be sure to include how they are linked inward and outward).
You can then add the transition action for the issue that needs to get put to Done status. The workflow will have to have a transition from where it needs to move to done from so the automation doesn't fail.

The automation should look something like this with the substitute of your issues types and status. If you have to using a JQL query might work better than add two conditions.
Hope this will help.

image.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events