cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client users should be able to see only client specific tickets in a project

Katpro Systems
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 14, 2023

We need to change that setting and ensure that only client tickets created by them, assigned to them or reported by them across any user from that client team only should be displayed to them.

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2023

Hi @Katpro Systems and welcome to the community,

If by "clients" you are referring to "jira customers" then you have to separate your customers into different organizations. And make sure that each request type is bound to the specific organization.

Devon Montoya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 19, 2023

Good day,

I'm just setting up a new Service Desk for the first time, (first time using JIRA again in a decade). I'm curious, what if you have multiple customer organizations and you want them all to use the same request type, (bug, issues, request), but only see requests for their org?

Reading your response, that woudl suggest that I need a set of request types for each org?

Thanks in advance

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events