Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist For Jira Cloud

Aleksandr Ganiyev January 8, 2022

Hello,

I use Jira cloud and recently download an application "Checklist For Jira Cloud"

Everything is ok but I have problem, when any ticket which used Checklist is closed I can change items of "Checklist For Jira Cloud" in the ticket, I want block this changes when ticket is closed.

3 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

I wonder if the app is influenced by workflow properties. If you set the property Jira.issue.editable to false on your done status(es) does it influence checklist? You may already have this property on by default. Also did you check the documentation of the app? I use a different checklist app so am not directly familiar with the one you are using.

Aleksandr Ganiyev January 8, 2022

Thanks for response, i will check "Jira.issue.editable" and answer

Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Aleksandr Ganiyev as an alternative, note the add-on Forms for Jira, developed by my team. 

Here, you can include the Action Item field in your custom form to get a checklist in the issue.

And when an assignee submits the form with checklist - it can't be changed. You just can see the submitted form.

submitted form in issue.png

If you have any questions, ask me

Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2022

@Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_, they already have a checklist in the issue. 

They struggle with making it non-editable, so as far as I understand, your response is of no value on this topic. 

It could be great to provide value if you advertise your app. 

Aleksandr Ganiyev January 10, 2022

@Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_  Thanks for response -I will consider your application and if need i will instal it

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
January 10, 2022

Hi @Aleksandr Ganiyev ,

Unfortunately, our app (Checklist for Jira) doesn't support this feature in the cloud. The good news is that Checklist for Jira and Issue Checklist are now partnering and are merging their apps together.

Issue Checklist locks the checklist when the issue is read-only. We will add this functionality in Checklist for Jira in a few months but if that is a deal breaker, I suggest that you try Issue Checklist. There is even a way to transfer your data from one app to the other one if you don't want to lose your data.

Regards,

Yves

Aleksandr Ganiyev January 10, 2022

@Yves Riel [Okapya]Thanks for response - previously i used this check list but then installed "Checklist For Jira Cloud".

Now i will think to use "Issue Checklist"

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
January 11, 2022

@Aleksandr Ganiyev , you're welcome. You can reach out on our support portal if you ever need more help.

Yves

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events