cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Automation for Jirta Profile picture/name that appears

Logan Alexander
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2024

Hi,

It appears than one of our interns messed up our automation for Jira

profile picture and name when it email people who put in tickets to Jira. Does anyone know how to change it back to the default? I cant find the location to do it as I'm not familiar with Jira settings

Jira name.png

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Nadhila Savira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2024

Hi Logan,

I'd just like to add to what Christopher has mentioned previously.

You probably want to check your Customer Notifications settings, it has the following options for the Sender Name:

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 07.52.14.png

For more information, please see Choose how customer notifications display the sender name.

0 votes
Christopher Yen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2024

Hi @Logan Alexander 

From the project that is sending out email notifications that you want to edit go to Project Settings and there I would check the Customer notifications and Notifications settings to see if what you want to edit is in there.

Customer notifications has some settings for the sender name and you can update the email templates

Notifications you can update the sender address

2024_07_24_15_24_14_Window.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events