Change email address for Customers

Ben June 8, 2022

I am in the process of updating some of our customer's email addresses (they are getting a domain change) but I can't find a way to update the email addresses in Jira Service Management or via the Admin view. Is there a way to do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Ben , unfortunately It isn't possible to do so. Here is an open suggestion but is listed as future consideration- JSDCLOUD-5746 . There are two possible work arounds described in this KB article - how-to-change-jira-service-management-customer-email-address 

Ben June 8, 2022

Thanks for the Workaround Jack, that's great. I've added my name to the chorus of people on JSDCLOUD-5746 who want this feature.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
2 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Ben

I believe the customers will have to change it themselves in the cloud environment through the account settings.

Regards

Ben June 8, 2022

Ahh, that's not helpful. Thanks for the information however!

Mark K August 18, 2022

I'm not sure that's possible. Certainly I haven't been able to find a way to do that?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events