cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Queues

Nick Vevurka
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 20, 2023

We'd like to create queue for Changes:

We are using an Approver field and assigning multiple groups to the field.  The goal would be to create a queue for changes where a particular group has NOT approved the change.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2023

@Nick Vevurka I am not aware of any JQL that would provide this.  In JQL approvals allows you to look at what has been approved or is pending in general or by user.  https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/jql-fields/ Approval Groups allows you to see which issues have a specific group assigned to approve them.  You might be able to combine the two into multiple filters that display issues that each group has not approved and then display the results of each filter on a dashboard but that would mean you would have a very large dashboard.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2024

@Nick Vevurka Can you accept this to help others?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events