Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Calendar api

Wade H February 21, 2023

Hello, I had a couple of questions about the JSM change calendar, is there a REST API for the calendar? and if I set up a code freeze for a specific date and time will that prevent users from scheduling changes during that code freeze?

thanks,
-wade

1 answer

0 votes
Sean Reeves
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2023

Were you able to figure this out? Doesn't look there's been a response yet and I am wondering the same.

Arvind Sankarasubramanian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2023

Hi @Wade H @Sean Reeves ,

Today there are no APIs for Change calendar to setup maintenance/freeze or schedule changes. However, we are looking into improving change calendar experience including more granular controls - starting with specifying change windows per service. 

Adding a freeze window will not prevent users from scheduling changes, however Risk Summary panel within the issue will indicate the conflict for further action by the Change Manager/Owner. 

Like Sean Reeves likes this
Sean Reeves
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2023

Okay. Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it :). 

Wade H July 31, 2023

Thanks for the response @Arvind Sankarasubramanian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events