Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Calendar - View greater than 1 month

James Coyne January 11, 2023

I am looking to use the JIRA Service Management and can see the Change Calendar view.  However this view allow 1 Day, 1 Week & 1 Month, is there any way / plans to create a 3, 6 or 12 month view?  I am looking at future planned 'Standard' changes for planning ahead in conjunction with 'Normal' changes.

Any guidance on how to update the view is appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2023

Hi @James Coyne 

I don't believe there's a way to see a 3, 6, 12 month view in the one "screen" on the current version of the Change Calendar - you can just change between months using the arrows.

I think this feature request is aligned to what you need - vote for/watch JSDCLOUD-9551. Or, create a new suggestion if this is not quite what you're requesting - you can do this here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

You might be able to do something in relation to this in Advanced Roadmaps? It won't be a calendar view, but it could still show changes overtime to a degree.

Ste

James Coyne January 11, 2023

Thanks.  I will take a look through what has already been asked for.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events