cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch time when issue changes it´s status to Done

Fidias Alexopulos April 24, 2023

Hi Community!

Hope someone can help us with this one.

My client and our own management whants to know how long are we taking to resolve issues. So I downloaded the sheet but the the time stamps i can see are:

1. [CHART] Time in Status
    This one shows me the data like this one

10426_*:*_1_*:*_1518207_*|*_10439_*:*_1_*:*_0_*|*_10429_*:*_1_*:*_154176917_*|*_10101_*:*_1_*:*_1066018_*|*_10100_*:*_1_*:*_246194248

Now these ones are also but they are all blank.

2. Time to resolution
3. Time to provisory solution
4. Time to first response
5. Time to close after resolution
6. Time to approve normal change

Thank you people!

2 answers

0 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2023

Hi @Fidias Alexopulos 

You can create different SLAs and track them. If you don't mind using third-party apps from Marketplace, then the most straightforward option would be to install an add-on like SLA Time and Report for Jira (with a 30-day trial)

It will be enough to set Start and Stop conditions there, set time limits as SLA inches, and track the result online using several report formats.

sla-time-and-report-add-on-for-jira-cloud.gif

My team developed this app, so if you have any other questions about it, feel free to ask.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2023

@Fidias Alexopulos You will want to use time to resolution.  You will need to ensure that the SLA is associated with the issues.  You should be able to see it on each issue in the service desk.  If you do not then you will need to change the SLA so it applies to the other issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events