Hi, after we closed the submit ticket, all of the history have been disappeared, may I know where can we look back the history of all closed ticket? (after click done, all ticket cannot be found)
Hi MIS Agent 1,
After you close a ticket it will not disappear. It's still very much in the system.
The Jira Service Management queue you're looking at most likely has the JQL (Jira Query Language) statement to only show open tickets. Thus upon you closing the ticket it disappears from this queue.
Here are some articles to up-skill in the topics mentioned above.
In JSM, there are two options to obtain all CLOSED tickets -
1) Set up a queue using JQL to pull all CLOSED tickets, then you can access all the CLOSED tickets by accessing the queue.
2) Use issue search UI to pull a list of CLOSED tickets. Again using JQL configuration. In issue search UI, once you defined the JQL query, you can save the search as a filter for reuse.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Hi @MIS Agent 1
You can see back the history of tickets using Marketplace add-ons. My team has developed Issue History specially for this purpose. You'll get a ticket history report of all changes that have been made.
- Get the changes log ordered by the date.
- Use filters to select issues list.
- Set columns to show different fields on the report grid.
- Apply custom date range to filter results.
Read more on the marketplace page. Hope you find this info helpful. Feel free to write if you've got any questions.
Hello Community! Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events