Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Notifications Helper

Dmytro Danylov March 19, 2024

Notifications Helper is supposed to be under System/Admin Helper/

But it's not there. I only see Permissions Helper. Tried a few alternative ways, and still can't find it anywhere. What could be the reason?

2 answers

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2024

I see, I don't have this option as well and I know why. Recently, Atlassian posted an article with the changes of personal Jira settings, and they have made some changes. Apperantely, this change was not being mentioned.

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2024
Dmytro Danylov March 20, 2024

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I am org and site admin and I do have permissions to browse users.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 12.27.42.png

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2024

Can you post a screenshot of your menu?

Sure. This is the one you meant?

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 14.13.38.png

Thank you. I wonder how to ask Atlassian team about it?

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2024

You can raise a support ticket for them here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2024

@Dmytro Danylov Found it. Try using the dot on your keyboard, on the home page of Atlassian. Notification helper should appear there.

Hi @Nikola Perisic ,

I checked the menu you suggest and it does mention Notifications Schemes, but no Notifications Helper.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 16.38.36.png

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2024

This is indeed strange.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events