Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create second calendar in Jira project ( fields are locked)I can not choose calendar type.

Vera Valshonok April 29, 2023

I am trying to create a second calendar in a Jira project, for a second Request form that we have there. I am able to create a name of a new calendar, choose groups for permissions sharing but a part where i choose project or jql is locked. I can not choose calendar type, hence can not set the calendar the way I need to.

Id there possibility to fix It or I should try to set up the one calendar we have for more than one Request form (for different partners).

2 answers

0 votes
Chrissy O'Brien May 17, 2023

I'm having the same issue when I select Calendar from a specific project on the left sidebar.
Jira_Calendar Type.JPG

Interestingly, when I go to JIRA > Apps > Calendar, I don't have this issue & can create any calendar type I want. Please advise.

Vera Valshonok May 17, 2023

@Chrissy O'Brien  That is how I fixed it, only by going to the app itself in Jira, not on my Project and edit.

Another problem, that now I am not succeeding to remove a second calendar I've created when being in the project which didn't allow me to choose the right type. There is no way to delete the calendar that I won't use and it does not show as excitant in the App at all.

Maybe someone managed to fix such issue in the past?

0 votes
Vera Valshonok April 30, 2023

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events