Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create JQL query calendar type (option is closed) when creating a calendar for a project.

Vera Valshonok May 7, 2023

Hi!

Can I open an option to create a calendar according to JQL for a project? For now all the options are closed except of creating calendar type: Project. I'd like a calendar type: JQL query.

Also, in one of the projects I have a calendar issue type JQL query, but for the second calendar on the project JQL query option is already closed.

It's DoIT better Atlassian calendar

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2023

What do you mean by "option is already closed"?  What does that look like?

Vera Valshonok May 7, 2023

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- when I direct my mouse to the Calendar type part it shows as default Calendar type: Project choice and the rest are closed from editing. I can't choose.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

What do you mean by "Calendar type part"?

Vera Valshonok May 10, 2023

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- When you go to Edit calendar you can see calendar types;Basic, Prokject, Filter, JQL quiry. You are supposed to choose one of it, I'd like to use JQL quiry to choose statuses i want to see ont he calendar, but By defauls i see Project calendat type.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events