Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone will help me out which In a Service request form i have field called Access dropdown

Sreenadh September 27, 2022

Hi,

Can someone will help me out which In a Service request form i have field called Access drop down field.

Access---Jira and Database

If i select Jira then 1 approval should be visible for L1 only

If i select Database from drop down then 2 approvals should be triggered which are L1 and L2.

Please find the attached screenshots1.PNG2.PNG

Thanks,

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Hi Screenadh,

You might be able to accomplish with using different statuses, each with a different number of approvals. You can create an automation rule that fires when the Access field is changed (Field Value Changed trigger), that then transitions the issue to one of the two statuses based on the value of the Access field. Then your Approvals should kick in from there. 

0 votes
Pier-Olivier Tremblay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2022

Hi Sreenadh,

Are your approval dependant one from the other or they should to happen simultaneously ?

Sreenadh September 27, 2022

Hi Pier,

Yes here 2 Scenarios which are:

1. If I select Jira then 1 level approval should follow the workflow

2. If I select DB then 2 level of approval which is Level1 and Level 2 and the workflow should follow for 2 level of approvals.

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events