Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can some will help me out how to create a Time Related, Performance, SLA Related Reports

Sreenadh April 3, 2023

Hi,

Can some will help me out how to create a Time Related, Performance, SLA Related Reports

with respective to the Project and Incidents only.

Thanks,

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 3, 2023

Hello @Sreenadh 

You can try add-on developed by my team Time in Status for Jira Cloud.

This add-on generates 7 types of reports including Time Related, Performance, SLA Related Reports. So you can monitor the work duration in each status easily. 

GIF TIS.gif

Also, you can extract a report as XLSX or CSV files for further analyzing Excel or Google Spreadsheets easily. 

If you have more questions, please let me know.

Hope this helps,

Valeriia

1 vote
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Sreenadh

1. You can try Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard app developed by our team to create various reports, charts and graphs for your Jira projects.

Below you can see an article about creating custom reports, charts and graphs in Jira with our app.

How to Create Custom and Flexible Reports, Charts and Graphs in Jira

Here is our live demo dashboard where you can see and modify sample reports and play with them.

2. You can try Status Time Reports app developed by our team. It mainly provides reports and gadgets based on how much time passed in each status.

If you are interested in cycle time & lead time, you can have a look at the article below.

Cycle Time and Lead Time in Jira: Productivity Measurement with Two Critical Parameters

Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try without installing the app.

Hope it helps.

1 vote
Ash Yadav - VMotion IT Solutions
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Sreenadh , 

I'd recommend having a look at Atlassian's Documentation regarding the creation of custom reports. 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-a-new-custom-report/

All the best,

Ash

Sreenadh April 3, 2023

Hi @Ash Yadav - VMotion IT Solutions 

Thanks for the response, i have already gone through the same but my requirement is i want to generate a report for Time Related, Performance, SLA Related Reports.

Please help me out on the same.

Thanks,

Ash Yadav - VMotion IT Solutions
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Sreenadh , 

I'm not sure I follow what you're asking as custom reports are quite powerful, they also have the ability to be more specific with the use of JQL. 

You can already generate SLA reports out of the box so if you could please elaborate on the "Time Related, Performance, SLA Related Reports" aspect I may be able to advise further. 

For example, what performance metric are you measuring currently and how? 

Time related, to what exactly? 

Let me know. 

Ash

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders