Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can some one will help me out how to create Notifications in JSM

Sreenadh October 2, 2022

Hi,

Can some one will help me out how to create Notifications in JSM.

I have created the Notifications in workflow but it is not working as expected.

Thanks,

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

Hi @Sreenadh ,

For any JSM project, You can configure notifications to Agents through project settings --> Notifications

For customers, you can configure notification in project settings --> Customer notification

More details mentioned in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-notifications-for-your-customers-and-team/

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

@Sreenadh -

For JSM, there are already preset (out of the box) notification scheme setup for both Agents and Customers.  Are you trying to create custom notifications process?

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2022

Hi @Sreenadh ,

are you trying to setup notification for customers or agents? Btw, here an useful how-to guide https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-notifications-for-your-customers-and-team/

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Sreenadh October 3, 2022

Hi,

Hi,

I want to know how to configure the Email notifications

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL