Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not clone issue

Teke Máté May 14, 2024

Hi!

We have a Serivce Desk Project, and we would like to clone an issue to another Business Project, when a user creates a ticket using the portal. We select the 'SuccessFactors' in the portal, and it should create a cloned ticket (Task) in the Success Factors Support project, but we get an error. We have already set up the same thing for other projects, so I do not really what the issue is.

ERROR:

Can not create issue in project/issue type 10032/10057

Error linking issues
: At least one of 'id' or 'key' is required to identify an issue.

The projects uses the exact same workflow as the other projects. 

3 answers

0 votes
Clara Belin-Brosseau
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2024

Hello @Teke Máté

If you're seeking for an easier way to clone issues from one project to another, you can try our app Elements Copy & Sync that allows you to clone and sync issues with all their content (summary, description, custom fields, comments, attachments, etc.) and their child issues.

You can check our guide here.

You can try the app for free during 30 days (and it stays free under 10 users).

Kind regards,

Clara

Teke Máté July 5, 2024

Hello!

We are already using Elements Copy & Sync, and it works just fine. Thank you for the recommendation.

Best wishes,

Máté

Like Clara Belin-Brosseau likes this
Clara Belin-Brosseau
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2024

I'm glad you like it :) 

0 votes
Nadhila Savira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2024

Hi Teke,

My name is Nadhila and I'm from the JSM team.

As Vijay had mentioned here, please add some screenshots, including the Audit log of the failed execution, and the Rule Details.

Please keep in mind to cross out any possible personal information from the screenshot, as this is a public space.

0 votes
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

@Teke Máté ,

If you are doing it via automation, please add screenshot for better understanding please.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events