Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not access customer portal from IOS or Android devices (but ok on Windows laptop computer)

Kin Wai Wayne Tam August 23, 2022

Hello Community,

I am a user of this customer portal.  It works fine on my IOS phone and on my windows laptop computer.

About a week ago, I cannot access the customer portal via my IPhone but continue to work well on my windows laptop computer.

It keeps saying the UI has changed and ask me to clear browser cache. I did. But it logs in fine but returned “no access” to the customer portal.

I even tried it on an Android phone and on my ipad. None of them works (same error message - “no access” to any service portal. 

Can you shred some light as to what happened and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

@Kin Wai Wayne Tam Welcome to the Atlassian community

I checked and am able to access our customer portal on Android and iOS.  Are you using any apps for the portal like refine?  Are you able to access the portal in desktop mode?

Hi Brant,

I am not using any apps for the portal.

I used to be able to click the “view request” link and gets redirected to the the exact Support ticket on the Antavo support portal. However, about a week ago. It stopped working. It won’t work on desktop mode either.

However, I am able to login to the portal using a windows laptop computer.

regards,

Wayne

The portal I am trying to access is antavo.Atlassian.net/servicedesk .

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

@Kin Wai Wayne Tam So to confirm the issue is when you are in the Jira Service Management agent view you are clicking the view request link and getting a no access error?

Do you have a Jira Service Management license?  Are you an agent on the project?

I found something new.

Once I logout from the “used to work” windows laptop computer” and log back in , the layout changed in my profile page and I can no longer see the tickets I have created.

Comparison of the Profile changes below:

When I compare the account profile on my “working windows laptop computer”,

the profile page layout is different.

Name:   Last Name, First Name

Email address   Xxx@myworkdomain.xxx

Language and Time zone

Language:  a drop down list <automatically detect Browser>

Time Zone

Europe Budapest

[Save] button

But on the IOS device / or after I logout and log back in on Windows laptop:

The profile page layout is different!!!

Name: First Name Last Name.  <-  order changed

Email Address Xxx@myworkdomain.xxx

Language & Region

Language

English (US)

Time Zone

Your Time Zone

Delete Your Account

[Delete] Button

Can someone shred some light as to what could be the issue?

thanks/Wayne

So it is not device type (windows vs iOS vs Android).  The refined problem statement is once I logout and log back in , layout changed and all tickets gone.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

@Kin Wai Wayne Tam are you an administrator on your Jira instance?

No, I am just a user

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

I would suggest reaching out to your admin as they can look at your instance and use the permission helper to see what is going on.  Maybe your accounts permissions were changed and that is why you are having issues.

Ok will try. It actually has a message that says “You don’t have access to any service projects”.

thanks Brant.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2022

@Kin Wai Wayne Tam if this fixed your issue can you mark it as accepted to help others?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events