Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a stop recieving automatic emails when i create an issue in my board?

Furisama
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 5, 2024

We use Jira Service Manager and eventhough we need to send emails to our customers when they place requirements, and later an email to rate us, what happens is that when we create a ticket for our team, from the “create” button in Jira, it treats us as customers as well and sends us automatic emails (and these are other tasks to work on, not customer requests).

I tried to create an automation but there is no rule that “avoids” notifications.

I tried to deactivate notifications from Project settings > Customer notifications. But there is not specifically one to avoid sending me emails if it is a ticket created by me.

It whould be nice to stop recieving this kind of emails!

Thanks for the help!

1 answer

0 votes
Dexter de Vera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2024

@Furisama ,

Welcome to the atlassian community,

If you want to disable your own personal notification, you can go to Yluour profile and settings > Personal settings - notification then untick the notification you dont want to receive like:

You’re watching the issue

You’re the reporter

You're the assignee for the issue

Someone mentions you

You make changes to an issue 《《《---

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders