Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a second Calendar be added to a Jira SM Project?

Jordan Kilpatrick August 12, 2022

We're using the Change calendar, and it's working so well that Mgmt wants to see other non-Change Order events related to the same Project in a calendar view (e.g., important project events/deadlines, Holidays, etc.).

We could make a CO for all of these, but that's a bit "hacky"...

So can we add another Calendar or is there another way to accomplish this request?

2 answers

2 votes
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 14, 2022

Hi @Jordan Kilpatrick ,

I hope you had a good start to the week! In case you want to stay in Jira and you use Outlook calendars, you can work with an integration to add another calendar, e. g. Microsoft 365 for Jira.

Have a look at this YouTube video to see how it works: Microsoft 365 for Jira – Feature explained: Your Outlook calendars in Jira - YouTube

Just to mention it: with the integration you can work with more Microsoft 365 features in Jira (like Microsoft Teams, Outlook email, To Do).

Please note, I work for yasoon, the company which develops Microsoft 365 for Jira, so therefore I am a fan of the app 🙂 

Have a great day, all the best from Mannheim, Germany

Britta

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2022

Yes, one way to accomplish this is using Team Calendars for Confluence. If you haven't looked into that yet, I encourage you to do so. We use it internally and so do many other customers we provide support. We also integrate with other calendars to get a consolidated view in one place. So, no "hacky" way in this case. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events