Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can a customer access his request in the portal without logging in?

I want my customers to be able to get in their requests (opened by Jira Service Management Widget) without logging in. Is there anything that I need to configure in order to enable it?

I'll just mention that I don't want everyone to be able to access every request, but just when they have the right token which is a part of the link appears in the email.Screenshot 2021-02-18 170711.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @eilon,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

For customers to view the requests created or shared with them, it will be necessary to login to the customer portal.

If they could see their ticket without adding the credentials, it means that also other people would see that as well, so for the privacy of the information added to the ticket and also customer’s own privacy, they need to login to see the details.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

241 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you