Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can SLAs work with different Assignee's time zone?

Erna
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 10, 2022

Does anyone know if I can make SLAs work with each Assignee’s time zone?

We are only using SLAs for internal purposes and we have our Support team members located in three different regions (+ 08:00 GMT,  +00:00 GMT, and - 08:00 GMT).

Today our Support hours Calendar has the Timezone set as Jira default (GMT+ 00:00) but that is affecting our Breached/Met statistics as the Assignee is working e.g. in the - 08:00 GMT time zone.

From time to time we need to move tickets from one assignee to another e.g due to vacation or sickness so in those cases, the time zone can change again!

Does anyone know if there is a way around this?

1 answer

1 vote
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2022

Hi @Erna 

I can suggest you set up SLA configs for teams from different time zones with an SLA Time and Report add-on. 

There you can create a separate team/assignee calendar for each SLA config and set a necessary zone.

26df9e04-476e-48b0-a307-fdcddc15b071.jpeg

Then use the SLA conditions settings for the team based on this created Calendar. Do the same for each team from other regions.

The app is developed by my team, let me know if you have any questions.
Also, you can check how it works for you with a 30-day free trial. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events