Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Jira be used to create new employees in ADP?

Jessica Sims-Gousse
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 3, 2024

I know that ADP can be used to send information to Jira, but can it be the other way around?

We have an onboarding platform that doesn't integrate with ADP, but it does integrate with Jira.  

Looking to have them exported to Jira to create the issues/onboarding tasks, and at some point during the process, Jira exports the file into ADP to create a new employee.

Has anyone done this before?  How possible is it?

3 answers

0 votes
Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2024
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2024

Thanks for this @Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ 

0 votes
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2024

Thanks for the post @Jessica Sims-Gousse  and the answer @Lovee Eric 

Could you perhaps share any online documentation available for the features in the ADP to Jira and vice versa integrations (for cloud) if possible?

Thank you

0 votes
Lovee Eric January 3, 2024

@Jessica Sims-Gousse 

Could you please review the Atlassian API documentation available on their official page?

Additionally, it would be beneficial to consult with your integration team.

https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/rest-apis/

Thanks

Lovee Eric

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events