Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Jira Cloud Microsoft Teams app be used only for customers

Leon Pavesic October 18, 2023

Hi,

we have an IT Support project in Jira Service Management and customer help desk portal website where the customers can create their tickets.

We are already using Jira Cloud app for Microsoft Teams but we are using it for our IT Support agents.

Integrate Jira Cloud with Microsoft Teams | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support

Is there a way to limit the app only for the customers to be able to create a ticket and see only their tickets (issues)?

If not, is there an alternative (free) app that can be used only for opening tickets for the customers or only to integrate a website to a Microsoft Teams main menu?

Kindest regards

1 comment

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 18, 2023

Hi @Leon Pavesic ,

as you were asking for alternative apps; I work for yasoon and we develop an app for this use case called Microsoft 365 for Jira. With the integration your customers can raise support tickets via the JSM portal directly in Microsoft Teams. Here's the ITSM demo on YouTube: ITSM with Microsoft 365 for Jira

The app is free for up to 10 users, and you can start a free trial. Above that, paid plans are available, just check the pricing calculator in the Marketplace.

If you want to learn more, you can book a demo with us here: Meet Microsoft 365 for Jira (office365.com)

Best,

Britta

Like # people like this
Leon Pavesic October 23, 2023

Hi @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_

thanks for your suggestion, I will try the App and present it to my managers.

Kindes regards

Leon

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events