Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I update the included fields in team/internal notification emails?

Brooke Hulteen March 24, 2023

The default notification email for ticket updates does not include some helpful fields from our cases (like the reporter's company name). Is there anywhere I can customize what fields are included in these built-in, internal notifications?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Hello @Brooke Hulteen 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Based on the answer from @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_  on this post I don't think it is possible to customize the internal mail notifications for Jira Cloud.

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2023

Unfortunately, it is not possible to modify the default notifications. One way to get around this is to create automations to replace the internal notifications. That way, you can customize them as much as you want. It does require some more work.

What kind of information would you like to add to the default notifications? 

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Brooke Hulteen March 27, 2023

Thanks both! I know how to replace with automations, just was hoping to avoid it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events