Can I get a email in case I get a new ticket or a ticket is edited?

Jeremy March 23, 2023

Tickets in Jira Service Management

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2023

Hello @Jeremy 

Yes you can. You can configure those under the notification scheme that is attached to the service desk project. Go to Cog Wheel > Issues > Notification Schemes.

You can also change your personal notification settings via profile picture > Personal Settings

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 14.42.06.png

Just as a general comment. I have seen several of your questions that are missing some detailed information. If you would like to receive fitting answers and expect people to spend their free time, helping you, please spend a bit more time in formulating your questions. Thanks in advance!

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2023

Hi @Jeremy ,

as agent, you can get that notification using Issue Created/Issue Update in your project notification scheme if you are in one of the rule defined (assignee, watchers and so on or specific user). Keep in mind taht Notification scheme could be shared with more than one project.

For more information please take a look here https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-1097176031.html

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events