Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calcular un campo basados en otros

Administrador Jira ITSTK July 23, 2021

Para un requerimiento de Cambio (RFC), para Calcular el Riesgo del Cambio (Change Risk) se basa en una serie de preguntas que segun la respuesta se valora y se suma y este valor es comparado con los rangos de riesgos para saber si es Critico, Alto, Medio o Bajo, adjunto un ejemplo:

2021-07-23_23h29_10.png

Como se puede implementar esto en la pantalla de Cambios en JSM?

Muchas Gracias por la ayuda.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2021

Hello @Administrador Jira ITSTK,

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I believe it’s possible to do what you need by using automation.

In this case, it would be necessary to create those six fields in Jira in order to add those values and then, the automation would sum up the values and add the result to another field, but it won’t be the same as the table.

Do the Values depend on the Description? How would it be added to the issue ticket?

For us to be able to test an automation rule here to share with you, we would need more details about how would you implement those in your project and where would you like it to be visible, if it’s only internal or if it would be visible for customers in the portal.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Administrador Jira ITSTK July 27, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz  , thanks so much for your answer.

Let me explain in context that we need.

Our client has HP Service Manager, and in this tool they have implemented in this screen the Risk and Impact:

2021-07-27_11h50_13.png

This screen is used by agents, the final users do not have to access to this. When the agent chooses the answers to the 6 questions, this screen automatically the values ​​are calculated and give as a result the Change Risk, the agent can review in the reference table on the screen the value range too. As you can see the values are managed internally in this screen, I don't know if this is posibble in JSM, for this reason, I think that values can be showen to the agent, the goal is calculate the Change Risk value.

I hope that I have been clear in my explication.

Thanks a lot again for your help.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2021

Thank you for the details, @Administrador Jira ITSTK.

I’m afraid it won’t be possible to create a form exactly like the one you are using, but there are some options that may help.

The first one is by using a template available on ProForma. I found one that is similar to yours. The template name is “Change risk assessment”.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 15.11.32.png

ProForma was acquired by Atlassian, but while the integration is not fully complete, you can use the Lite version that is free and you can create three forms.

The second option is also using ProForma with Automation where it’s possible to calculate values of fields and add the result on another one.

Please, take your time to review and test and let us know if you have any other questions.

Administrador Jira ITSTK July 28, 2021

Thanks so much @Angélica Luz  :)

I will try to test your suggestions in these days, I will keep informed you about my implementation.

Thanks a lot again

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events