CANCELLED tickets have no RESOLUTION

Taison Eady July 29, 2021

In my JSM project,  when marking a ticket as cancelled it stays on the Open queue.

After looking into this further, i have found that the Resolution doesn't seem to be updated when marking a ticket as cancelled.

When i look at my workload report, it shows i have 2 issues in progress, however one is cancelled.

Has anyone come across this issue? or have a workaround? 

2021-07-30 09_27_58-Window.png

3 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

You need to set the Resolution via post function on the transition to Cancelled.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

You can also create a screen with the resolution field on it and add it to the transition that moves it to cancelled and your closed status so you can pick the resolution of your Choice 

0 votes
Taison Eady July 29, 2021

Great, thanks. I see what I was missing now.

Now I just have to wrestle with trying to save the workflow from draft view as I have tried to add a new transition at the same time. (Which I can see is a known bug from other posts.)

Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events