Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug - When in a filter view we click on a ticket, sometimes randomly it opens the wrong ticket.

Maximilien Borgeat July 1, 2024

When in a filter view we click on a ticket, sometimes randomly it opens the wrong ticket.

I only noticed the bug at the filter view level.

This happens to all employees in my organization.

Technically when we click on a ticket to view it, it takes us to another ticket. If we go back to the previous web page opened in the tab, we come across the correct ticket. As if when you click on the ticket to open, it opens it and instantly opens another one.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? And if so is there an existing resolution? Or a ticket already opened with Atlassian regarding this bug.

Thank you for your feedback.

1 answer

0 votes
Lisa Forstberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2024

Hi @Maximilien Borgeat 

Ouch! I haven't seen this behaviour and I can't really reproduce it on my cloud sites now when I try. I would have screen recorded it and sent it in as Bug report to Atlassian. 

best of luck 

/L

David Müller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2024

Same happening for some users of my organisation since the last update... Would be great if you can share the solution if you!

Lisa Forstberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2024

Hi, 

Well not all updates are rolled out to all sites at the same time so maybe a new update has not hit my sites yet. I recommend you to report this to Atlassian asap.

br

Lisa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events