Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring external data to a ticket and conditionally format it.

Administrador Jira ITSTK June 17, 2022

Hello dear community.
I have a question.

1. I need a ticket to be created automatically at a certain time of day, I have already done that with an automation.

2. Once the ticket has been created, I need to bring information from several groups of devices with their attributes at that time of day from an external database and be able to translate it into a log-type template.

3. If an attribute of a device has a certain value, it can trigger an incident.

I would like to know if there is any addon that allows me to bring external data and place myself in a log with colors and be able to trigger an incident according to the value of an attribute.

I attached an image for better understanding, I am grateful for your response.

BOSQUEJO 3.png

1 answer

1 vote
Thomas Opiolka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2022

Hello,

I think part of your use case can be achieved with the External Data for Jira Fields App.
Specifically, with the Info Panel type, you can create a custom HTML panel based on your data.

I am not so sure about the option to create a trigger. Maybe a dependant field in combination with an automation would be possible, but it depends a lot on the structure of your data.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Thomas

Disclaimer: I am the product manager of said App

Administrador del demo June 20, 2022

Hello Tomas.

Thanks for your answer, I will try the solution you mention along with automation.

I'll tell you if this works.

Greetings.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events