Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank pages in a file with many pages (visualization file)

Valdemar Capuano Junior May 10, 2021

Hi!

We have a problem viewing a file (PDF) that after the first three pages, Jira shows the remaining blank pages. If the file is downloaded, all pages are shown correctly.
Does anyone know if this is a limitation due to the number of pages, since the file has 57 pages?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2021

Hello @Valdemar Capuano Junior,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site using Firefox and Chrome, I was able to view more than three pages. I tested a PDF document here with 382 pages and it worked. 

Can you please let us know the browser you are using? 

Have you tested using another one?

If possible, test another browser and also incognito mode to make sure that there are no browser extensions blocking the feature from working.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Valdemar Capuano Junior May 12, 2021

Hello @Angélica Luz

Thank you!

We tested with Chrome, Edge and Firefox, including incognito mode and the result was the same.

I don't believe that it is something related to the computer too, because in three different ones the same thing occurs. 

It shouldn't be something related to the number of pages then, nor to the size of the file since it has only 133kb, but the problem occurs only when viewing the file through Jira.

Best regards,

Valdemar

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2021

Hi Valdemar,

Thank you for the details. 

Is it happening for any PDF files or specific ones? 

Can you please open the developer tools on your browser and check on the console if it shows any error?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events