Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode Scanner

Murughesh Awati January 31, 2023

Customer need to scan there asset by vendor barcodes and set it to JSM? Is it possible? and how?

2 comments

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

Hello @Murughesh Awati and welcome to the community!

Closest I've found is this: https://www.rightstar.com/products/rightstar-products/rightstar-scanstar/.

Hope this helps

JoseFin July 18, 2023

Using a barcode scanner to track and manage assets in your business can be a game-changer. To implement this, you'll need a barcode scanner device that can read the vendor barcodes. Once you have the scanner, you can integrate it with your asset management system, such as JSM, which should have the capability to handle barcode scanning.
For my business, I recently came across an online tool called Barcode Finder that might provide you with the information you need from the barcode database. It's a handy resource to find detailed information about different barcodes, including vendor-specific ones.
But remember, it's essential to ensure compatibility between the barcode scanner, asset management system, and any software or databases you're using.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events